Public conveniences and toilet facilities
There are four toilet facilities located within Century House situated on Market Place.
These consist of:
- 1 x disabled access toilet (accessed by RADAR key)
- 1 x suite of 3 male cubicles, 1 urinal and 2 wall-mounted hand-basins with dryer
- 1 x suite of 3 female cubicles and 2 wall-mounted hand-basins with dryer
- 1 x baby change area with separate cubicle and hand basin (accessed by RADAR key)
The above facilities are open during the following times:
- Monday – Thursday 07:00 – 16:00
- Friday 07:00 – 15:30
- Saturday 07:00 -17:00
- Sunday 07:00 -16:00
These facilities are due to be refurbished in 2021.
CCTV operates within this facility and meets the necessary legal requirements to comply with applicable legislation. Signage is clearly displayed.
Blue Badge holders (used in vehicles): a RADAR key should be provided to you. If you do not have a RADAR key, please contact the Town Council offices 01767 313134 or email email@example.com to receive one. Please bring your valid Blue Badge with you to prove eligibility for a RADAR key.
A RADAR key is also held at Boots Pharmacy on Market Place for use by those wishing to access the disabled toilet or baby changing area. Please ensure that this is returned to Boots Pharmacy as soon as you have finished so that others are able to access the facilities should they require them.
For more information about RADAR keys from Disability Rights UK visit their website